· Companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by (should such a combination occur, we will notify you and will require that the newly combined entity follow these terms with respect to Your Personal Data).
· Third party identification service providers for fraud prevention purposes:
· Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when we are forced to do so by an order, court order, or similar legal procedure; or we believe in good faith that the disclosure of Personal Data is necessary to stop physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of any of our policies.
· Other third parties only with your prior approval or direction to do so.
· The Website Owner reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at its own discretion and will be notified through electronic means of communication. Your continued usage of the Website and/or services shall mean your acceptance of those amendments.